"What is supposed to happen in a democracy is that each sovereign citizen will always vote
in the public interest for the safety and welfare of all. But what does happen is that he votes
his own self-interest as he sees it... which for the majority translates as 'Bread and Circuses'."
- Robert A. Heinlein

In Roman times, free Bread and Circuses entertained the masses. I hope you find your time
here both entertaining and informative.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Christ Follower vs. Christian Ads

For those who like the Mac vs. PC ads.







4 comments:

Rachel said...

Those are great! Very well done and poignant. -r-

Michaela said...

LOL -- I like the last one. It reminds me of the churches I've been to where they dim the lights when we're supposed to be "worshipping."

Lonnie said...

hilarious but sadly true.

Jeff said...

Creative, but these echo the smugness for which I despise Apple in the Mac vs. PC commercials.